TW-EAV510AC-B + LTE CAT 6 USB modem
Suitaple for home and business.Internet gaming, Youtube, Netflix etc services, banking services , email, Internet surfing.
ADSL2+ and VDSL2 modem which can be used to creat easily Local Area Network. 5 x 1 Gb Ethernet switch, 1 x USB 2.0 ,& 1 x USB 3.0 port for DLNA and 4G/5G usege, Wlan access point 1200 Mbps 5 Ghz and 2,5 Ghz, Firewall
LTE CAT 6 USB modem included
TW-EAV510 AC is an ADSL2+ and VDSL2 modem which can be used to create easily Local Area Network, Automatic ADSL2+ and VDSL2 modem, 1200 Mbps WLAN 5 Ghz and 2.4 Ghz, 5 x 1 Gb ethernet port, Firewall, USB 2.0 and 3.0 port for DLNA and 3G/4G/5G use or NAS
Installation; Desk or wall
- Realtek dualcore CPU P8685PB (1000Mhz)
- Linux kernel
- 2 x 3 dBi Wifi Antenna
- Firewall as defalt
- 5 x 1000 Mb ethernet (4 x LAN, 1 x WAN)
- G.993.2 (VDSL2) protocol
- PTM and ATM mode including dual latency
- Both Annex A and Annex B including dual latency
- Profiles supported: 8a/b/c/d, 12 a/b, 17a and 30a , 35b
- Diagnostics mode/DELT
- Bitswaps, SRA and SOS/ROC
- FEXT equalized UPBO
- Dying gasp
- Virtual Noise
- G.992.5 (ADSL2+), G.992.3 (ADSL2), G.992.2 (G-lite), G.992.1 (G.DMT)
- ANSI T1.413
- ATM/PTM mode
- Annex A/L/M
- L2 power management
- Diagnostics mode/DELT
- Bitswps and SRA
- INP / G.INP
-OpenVPN cleint / server starting from 2.53.d31
GRE TAB 8 tunnel max
Wifi security details and router usage details market to bottom side of the router
FTP x 2 , Speedtest.net and Elisa VIihde simultanously
VPN -protokollien asetusohjeet (pdf, english)
IPsec ,L2TP, PPTP, GRE
Management port change via ACL function ( WAN portti 80 --> 8080)
-After add just Apply
Freedom VPN install guide
Included from fw versions 2.53.d31
Firmware upgrade file , upgrade guide in user manual
Release Note 2.53.d57
1. Support PC behind PTM bridge can get IP and Internet surfing
2. Fixed special character "Å" on DHCP table.
3. Hide WiFi security on SNMP.
4. Fixed EWAN no IP after reboot.
5. Adjust WAN DNS behavior- Operator DNS is first priority. If no DNS on Operator will use 126.96.36.199.
6. Fixed Samsung TV on Sony Areena APS issue.
7. WPA 3 support
8. Patch 09 integration.(Detailed information is on Patch09_2.53.d37.txt)
9. Add Load balance support IP-based and Session-based policy. (The default on enable is IP-based.
For Bank llogin issue, please use IP-based. If you want to try speedtest, please use session-based.)
10. Add OpenVPN bridge mode.
11. Add Wifi time schedule.
12. Fixed DDNS-dy.fi update issue.
13. Fixed OpenVPN support issue.
14. Fixed CVE-2017-14491 on Avast issue.
15. Enhance L2TP thoroughput
16. Update IPQoS: use ifb to replace imq
LAN rx burst traffic occur.
with L34 checksum offload.
33.LTE CAT 6, 12, 20 support