64 3001092 710 5
- Can be used as an bridge between two Ethernet networks using regular phone cable
- Supports CPE mode for DSLAM connection
- Supported VDSL2 profiles: 8a, 8b, 8c, 8d, 12a, 12b, 17a and 30a
- Supported Annex versions: Annex A, Annex B and Annex C
- Max. Connection rates: up to 100/100 Mbps
- Support flow control on Fast Ethernet port via PAUSE frame or Back Pressure
- IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tag transparent
- Easy installation via simple plug-and-play
- Selectable CPE and CO mode via DIP switch:
- Two working modes are built in the same unit, which keep the flexibility of installation and easy provision of service but lower inventory of service provider
- Selectable VDSL2 profile mode (17a or 30a): Support up to VDSL2 30a profile to ensure high data rate.
- Selectable target band plan: Symmetric: Support the band plan G.997 and provide the symmetric transmission on both downstream and upstream.
- Asymmetric: Provides highest line rate in short range in asymmetric mode.
- Selectable target SNR margin